Re: Orphaned packages looking for new maintainers

Hi,

sorry for the late response, have been a bit busy recently...

Yes, we should remove botan (1) from Fedora - that has also been a request by upstream. The point is, I want to keep monotone, and it needs a bit of work to switch it over to botan2. There exists a branch that should have the necessary changes, but no released version.

Anyway, the monotone switch will not make it in time for F40 I guess, but I'll look into it.

Regarding botan3, I guess no one has volunteered yet to maintain it.

Regards,
Thomas