Re: Switching XZ for ZSTD?

Hi Steve,

>> Who's to say that one doesn't have the same basic issue? Same with any other project in FOSS for that matter.

That's the idea I was trying to make.  There are no guarantees are there?  But you can minimize the social problems.

The 'basic issue' I see is the "one or two" developers, some that nobody knows in person, vis-à-vis "many" developers on a big project.

For me it's most important when the project is on a Distro critical- or security-path.

Cheers!

 Arnie