Re: F42 Change Proposal: Fedora Plasma Workstation (System-Wide)

El mar, 2 abr 2024 a las 18:32, Adam Williamson (<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
On Tue, 2024-04-02 at 17:37 -0300, Sergio Belkin wrote:

> I am a happy KDE user, since the good old days of version 1.0. I celebrate
> this decision! My recognition goes to the enormous and sustained work of
> the entire KDE community.
> Cheers,
> Sergiio

To be clear, there is no 'decision'. This is a Change proposal. Any
Fedora community member can submit a Change proposal proposing just
about any change; I could submit one tomorrow proposing we abandon all
software development and open a  instead.

A Change proposal existing is in no way an indication of any ultimate
outcome. Change proposals can be, and frequently are, rejected.
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA

Oh, yup Adam, thank you for correcting it. Haha, the yak farm comment made me laugh. I jumped the gun; it’s not a change. Nevertheless, I’m glad this topic is being discussed in a healthy manner :) In fact, on this page, we can also check the change policy and join the discussion thread!”
Sergio Belkin
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org