Retiring Celestia from Fedora due to licensing issues

After I requested [1] Celestia project upstream to better define
licensing of all the textures and 3d models included in upstream data,
it turned out that at least some content is licensed CC-BY-NC-SA-3.0 [2]
which is not permitted in Fedora.

Upstream is still working on specify exactly the licenses of each file
and, maybe, in future will replace the problematic content with FOSS
textures. However, since there's no ETA for those tasks and the main
program cannot work by simply stripping out the problematic content, I
am forced to retire Celestia from Fedora.

I will be following the procedure for completely removing a package [3],
however there are a couple of things that I'd like to ask:

- should I wait for the flatpak maintainer to retire the flatpaks
(celestia-gtk and celestia-qt) before retiring the RPMs (celestia and
celestia-content)?
- do I need to ask releng to purge celestia sources from the lookaside
cache as well?
-do the flatpaks need to be added to fedora-obsolete-packages (or
something similar for flatpaks)?

Thanks
Mattia

[1] https://github.com/CelestiaProject/CelestiaContent/issues/138