Packit: Request onboarding of your package now

Hello!

In Packit, we believe that our Fedora automation is simple to set up,
but there are still many people who could benefit from it and are too
busy to onboard or just not sure if this is the right thing for their
package.

If you are one of those, the Packit team offers to prepare a
configuration for you.

And how to do it? Just fill out the following form:
https://github.com/packit/packit-service/issues/new?assignees=&labels=onboarding&projects=&template=onboarding.yml&title=Onboard+%5Bmy+package%5D

No GitHub account? No problem.
Give us the list of packages using #packit:fedora.im channel on
Matrix/Element or hello@xxxxxxxxxx email.

Curious about what you can expect from Packit?
When there is a new upstream version, Packit opens a dist-git pull
request with the specfile changes.
Once you review the changes and merge the pull request,
Packit automatically triggers a Koji build and if it succeeds, Packit
creates a Bodhi update.
Want to know more about it? Check our onboarding guide:
https://packit.dev/docs/fedora-releases-guide/dist-git-onboarding

If you think a video call would be better to discuss your use case,
set up a meeting with me:
https://calendar.app.google/Hvvehu7VPMnAtBRc9

On behalf of the Packit team,
František