Mock v5.5 released (and mock-core-configs v40.1)

Hello maintainers!

Let me announce a new release of Mock v5.5, the chroot build environment
manager for building RPMs.

First and foremost, this update ships with updated
mock-core-configs v40.1, bringing Fedora 40 configs as "branched"
separately from Fedora Rawhide (Fedora 41 now equals to Fedora Rawhide).

The Mock 5.5 release then mostly brings a few important bug-fixes (fix
for bash-completion multi-argument options, fixing in-chroot file and
process group ownership, root_cache invalidation by configuration
changes), but there are also a few new (rather small) features.

Since we needed to fix fedora-rawhide builds, this update also landed
Fedora Copr production yesterday.

In case of any trouble, please report issues upstream:
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/issues

Full release notes:
https://rpm-software-management.github.io/mock/Release-Notes-5.5

The updated packages are in Bodhi: