Re: [Pierre-Yves Chibon] Unresponsive packagers: nknazeko

On Sun, Feb 11, 2024 at 10:44:18PM +0100, Vit Mojzis wrote:
>  Hello Pierre,

Hi Vit,

Sorry for the late reply

> Nikola left Red Hat and hence changed the email address in FAS. I'm
> guessing that only her Red Hat email was tied to a BZ account.
> I'll try and let her know. Do I understand correctly that she just needs
> to create a new BZ account using the email address in FAS?

That's correct, she either need to create a bugzilla account associated with the
email she uses in FAS, or fill in the "bugzilla email" field of her FAS account
with the email of her bugzilla account.

Thanks for your help!

Pierre