Package review ticket status change after approval

Hello folks,

before all, I want to thank everyone putting their time in reviewing new
package requests! That is a key task in distinguish Fedora among the
other Linux distribution and ensure we have high quality packages in our
repositories.

That said, I'd like to make a request and maybe make all reviewers aware
of a feature which was implemented some time ago. I've noticed many
reviewers change the ticket status from ASSIGNED to POST when they flag
the package as approved: I'd like to request to not do that.

The Package Review Tracker webpages make a distinction between packages
approved (fedora-review flag set to +) and packages approved AND being
built in Fedora. That distinction relies on the ticket status change to
POST, which is automatically set when the repository is created in src.fp.o.

I think that distinction can be useful to see all packages that were
approved, but for some reason the submitter never asked for the
repository to be created. So, if you also think that is useful and can
change what it may have become a routine for you, just set the review
flag accordingly without changing the ticket status.

BTW, for the future (if I find some spare time) I plan to change the
interface of the Package Review Tracker webpages by moving from using
colors to icons. That's because the colors are currently mutually
exclusive i.e. whenever a ticket is marked NEEDSPONSOR, the green
background will take precedence over all other descriptions. By using
multiple icons, we can have better "visual categorization" (and, maybe,
enhance the js filter). But before doing so, I'll make a preview of the
change and post it here (or on Discussion) to get some feedback...

Thanks
Mattia