FAS issue (was Re: Another mass rebuild blocker: glibc qsort regression)

Once upon a time, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> The authentication issue being this one:
>
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/11733

I'd be interested in an after report on this one... as someone who has
managed FreeIPA, I'd like to know how this happened (so I can file away
how to NOT do the same thing in my own setups).

Certainly not bothering anybody while there's still an outage (or while
they're recovering from dealing with it), but when things like this
happen, it's good for everybody to document how it happened - NOT to
cast blame or anything like that (sooner or later, we all do something
that breaks in wildly unexpected ways), but so we can all learn from the
mistake.

--
Chris Adams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>