Fedora Review Service and setting the AutomationTriaged keyword

Hello,
a year ago I announced and launched the Fedora Review Service
Nobody complained that it is annoying, and I am getting pings from people when there is an outage, so I consider this endeavor to be a success :-)

Since its last release, the service parses and shows recommendations based on the fedora-review.json output. There is a nice secondary use of this feature - we can do something when no errors are found. My plan is to set the `AutomationTriaged` Bugzilla keyword for such tickets. Or any other keyword that you would prefer. As a follow-up, I want to unleash the service on all open review tickets, so that even tickets that predate the service can obtain the `AutomationTriaged` keyword.

RFE https://github.com/FrostyX/fedora-review-service/issues/13

The endgame will be adding "CI passing tickets" section to the Cached Package Review Tracker and/or adding some special row color for tickets that passed the automated review to already existing sections.

My motivation for this feature is to make life easier for reviewers. They will be able to focus on tickets that passed an automated review and therefore are more likely to be in an (almost) acceptable state.

What do you think?
Jakub