[ELN] Mass-rebuild to import packages to CentOS Stream 10 starts today

First, let me apologize for the short notice on this. We've been
discussing it at the public ELN meetings over the last month, but I
only just now realized that I forgot to send out one of these general
announcements.

Over the last few months, you've probably seen a number of Fedora ELN
packages preliminarily imported into Gitlab for CentOS Stream 10 as we
get the machinery working. As of today, we've finally cleared the
remaining blockers to perform the full import of both runtime and
buildroot-only packages.

We are going to trigger a mass-rebuild of those packages included in
Fedora ELN later today in a side-tag, which will likely continue
through the weekend. All of the packages that successfully rebuild
will be automatically imported into CentOS Stream 10 via automation
and we will look into any and all failures over the course of next
week. This mass-rebuild will be performed with "background" priority
in Koji to minimize the impact on other builds, but there is still a
high likelihood that you may have a longer-than-usual waiting time for
your package builds. Fortunately, Fedora ELN is a relatively small
subset of Fedora packages (~2,500 vs Fedora's ~37,000), so it
shouldn't be too bad.

This mass-rebuild will automatically retry failed builds at least once
(to help rule out test-flakes/infra hiccoughs) and possibly numerous
times, since they are all being submitted to the automation as a
single, large batch. Please do not panic if you see your package being
submitted and failing repeatedly. For more information on the rebuild
strategy we use, please see
https://sgallagh.wordpress.com/2023/10/13/sausage-factory-fedora-eln-rebuild-strategy/