Re: Self Introduction: Tim Semeijn

On 10/12/23 4:17 PM, tim--- via devel wrote:
Hey everyone,

My name is Tim Semeijn and I am an infrastructure engineer from The Netherlands. I have been in the Fedora ecosystem as a user for many years and the last few years I got more and more into building RPMs for personal/hobby use. I wanted to directly contribute to the source and decided to try become a packager for Fedora.

My first package got approved a few days ago (thanks Steve Cossette) and Neal Gompa stepped up to the plate to sponsor me. My focus now will be on showing my understanding of RPM packaging by doing unofficial package reviews.

Looking forward to being part of this wonderful community!

Welcome Tim! You are in wonderful hands with Neal as your sponsor. I can't wait to see your contributions added to the project.

Joe

--
Joe Doss
joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx