Re: Orphaning all my packages

Hi  Todd Zullinger

Got your message!

Leslie Satenstein

PS.
I share your views.  I am a senior, age 82.7 (Born Jan 1941), and while I did a great deal of QA / Testing,
I am very disappointed in the direction that both the Europeans and Americans are heading.
There is, underway now, a strong European attack against the government, regarding FOSS.  If the government wins,
much opensource will be considered propriatory.  The Americans will "Monkey see, Monkey do", to incorporate the same.

You made a decision that I support.

Take care.