i386 leaf report

Figuring out whether a given package is a leaf for i386 is a pain in
the neck when done manually.  How about we have a computer figure it
out for us?

Those of you who run regular reports, what would it take to run a
report every week or two that lists every package X such that:
1. X has no ExcludeArch field that expands to a value including "i386";
2. X has no ExclusiveArch field that expands to a value not including "i386";
   and
3. For every package Y that BuildRequires or Requires X or any of its
   subpackages:
   A. Y has an ExcludeArch field that expands to a value including "i386"; or
   B. Y has an ExclusiveArch field that expands to a value not including "i386".

Bonus points if the report can take a list of packages to exclude.
That way, over time we can figure out which packages we really want to
build for i386 and drop them from the report.  When the report lists 0
packages, we have reached nirvana.

I'm willing to put in some work to write such a report, but have no
clue how to get started.  If someone can point me in the right
direction, I can take a stab at it.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/