Inactive packager policy for the F39 cycle

Hello folks,

I've started the "Inactive Packagers Policy" procedure [1] for the F39
release cycle.

For each user detected as "inactive" a ticket was opened and the full
list can be seen at [2]. In two weeks I'll post a comment in each ticket
still open with a list of affected packages that possibly will get
orphaned along with a list of affected co-maintainers.

If you're receiving this email directly (not through the mailing list)
is because you're one of the affected packagers that never logged in
into pagure.io with your Fedora Account, therefore the tagging mechanism
cannot send you a notification. You can reply here if you don't want to
log in into pagure.io.

For any other user reached by this email through the mailing list,
please take a look at the list of user that cannot be tagged directly
[3] to check if you know a way to reach them out.

Thank you
Mattia

[1]
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Policy_for_inactive_packagers/