Mock v5.0 released (and mock-core-configs v39)

Hello maintainers!

Let me announce a new release of Mock v5.0 (the chroot build environment
manager for building RPMs).

This release release brings lots of changes, though the one that I'd
like to underline is that we turned --use-bootstrap-image ON by default.
This effectively means that Mock uses Podman to pull the bootstrap image
from image registries (instead of installing it from scratch with `dnf
--installroot`).  Thus Podman is now in `Recommends:`, not just
`Suggests:`. Should you have any issues, you can temporarily revert this
change with `--no-bootstrap-image` (--scrub=all first!).  Alternatively
set `config_opts["use_bootstrap_image"] = False` in configuration.

Mock 5.0 also stops using '/sbin/useradd' inside the chroot, but uses
'/sbin/useradd --prefix <chroot>' _on host_ to modify the in-chroot
/etc/passwd.  This change passed all our testing, but there's a
potential for bugs.

The mock-core-configs-v39 brings also the Fedora 39 configuration as it
is now branched from Rawhide (Rawhide is 40 now in Mock).  Several folks
already reported that Fedora Copr builds are broken for
fedora-rawhide-*, sorry for inconveniences.  This is being resolved
right now, we are pushing mock-5.0 into the Fedora Copr production.

In case of any trouble, please report issues upstream:
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/issues

Full release notes:
https://rpm-software-management.github.io/mock/Release-Notes-5.0

The updated packages are in Bodhi: