RFC authselect: mdns or mdns-minimal

Hi Fedora,
I have this ticket opened against authselect:
https://github.com/authselect/authselect/issues/334

I am not user of mdns myself, so I wonder if non-minimal version of mdns is something used and if it should be included in the authselect profiles (or even replace the minimal version).

mdns support is already complicated since there are mdns, mdns4 and mdns6 full and minimal versions of the module. Is it really required nowadays? In might opinion, it might be good to move the logic out of nsswitch into a configuration file.

Thank you for your feedback,
Pavel.