Re: List of long term FTBFS packages to be retired in August

Hau idatzi du Fabio Valentini (decathorpe@xxxxxxxxx) erabiltzaileak
(2023 uzt. 13(a), og. (14:27)):

> On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 1:01 PM Mikel Olasagasti <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hau idatzi du Fabio Valentini (decathorpe@xxxxxxxxx) erabiltzaileak
> > (2023 uzt. 12(a), az. (11:53)):
> > >
> > > On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 10:06 PM Mikel Olasagasti <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > >

> > > (snip)

> > > This is usually an indication that the package fails to even produce a
> > > valid SRPM file (i.e. "fedpkg srpm" fails).
> > > In this case, mass rebuild will skip it, no FTBFS bug will be filed,
> > > and koschei will keep using the last "known good" SRPM from koji.
> >
> > Both packages work for me. I'm doing the following:
> >
> > $ fedpkg clone golang-github-moby-spdystream
> > $ cd golang-github-moby-spdystream
> > $ fedpkg srpm
> > $ mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64
> > /tmp/golang-github-openapi-validate/golang-github-openapi-validate-0.20.1-5.fc39.src.rpm
>
> If that is indeed the case, then the missing f38 build was likely
> caused by a hiccup during the f38 mass rebuild.
> To get the package off the "long term FTBFS retirements" list, all
> that would be needed is to run "fedpkg build".

Thanks, Fabio. I realized that packages were not built for rawhide,
f38 and f37. I built the packages for rawhide and f38, I hope it's
enough to be out of the list.

Regards,
Mikel