[rawhide] ICU upgrade to 73.2

Hi,

Later today, I'll be starting with rebuilds of packages depending on icu. The rebuilds will take place in f39-build-side-69764 for all packages returned by repoquery --whatrequires 'libicu*.so.72()(64bit)' (list cleaned up, converted to source package names, attached at the end of the message).

Please, if you're going to make changes in affected packages before the side tag gets merged, make the build in the said side tag. I expect to merge the side tag asap with most of the affected packages built and then continue building things that take longer to build (webkit/libreoffice) later.

I am planning to merge the side tag twice, once before the bigger packages are built (webkitgtk, and other "long to build" packages) to minimize time in flight to reduce possible conflicts with work of other packagers.

For stuff that may fail to build, either due to newer icu or unrelated issues, there is a libicu72 compat package already available in rawhide, so that should take care of FTI issues that'd arise by merging the side tag. I'll try to help the maintainers with fixing the issues.

I'll post updates to this thread as I progress with the bump.

Packages to be rebuilt (source names):
0ad
389-ds-base
bes