Re: External Bugzilla References lists FreeDesktop.org twice

Marius Andreiana wrote:
Hi,

External Bugzilla References lists FreeDesktop.org twice with the same
URL. Please remove one of the entries from bugzilla.

One was added for freedesktop.org, and another for X.Org, since X.Org
uses freedesktop bugzilla, however some people might not clue in to
that 100%.  Unfortunately, bugzilla ended up naming them both
"freedesktop.org" instead of naming one of them "X.Org".

I guess one of them should just be removed now, as the distinction
isn't that important in practice I guess.