Orphaning imgbased package

Hi, I orphaned the imgbased package. The package is part of the oVirt project and as far as I can tell nobody is using it on Fedora.
The oVirt project has been developed by almost only Red Hat over the past few years and starting last year Red Hat also started offboarding the project.
Nobody stepped in to maintain it for over a year so I don't see value in investing time keeping the package in Fedora.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING - Red Hat In-Vehicle Operating System

Red Hat EMEA

sbonazzo@xxxxxxxxxx

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.