Self Introduction: Daniel Milnes

Hey all, I'm Daniel Milnes.

By day I'm a CyberSecurity Engineer at LMAX Group, part of the team responsible for running ~2k Rocky Linux servers, and by night I'm head of Infrastructure for RACTF, an open-source framework for hosting Cyber Security Capture-The-Flag events. This means I've got a professional and personal interest in the health of the Fedora ecosystem, directly on my personal workstations, and indirectly on servers running distros which are downstream from Fedora.

I'm responsible for maintaining several RPMs as part of my job, and am hoping to be able to transfer that experience over to Fedora. I've submitted an RPM for an open source tool I developed (bugzilla#2210561), and plan to use the experience from there to help maintain other packages.

Also in case it's ever needed, my GPG key is on https://beano.dev/gpg (follow redirects).

Thank you all for what you do for the Linux ecosystem!

--
Daniel Milnes