Re: disabling yum modular repos by default?

> And that is just one example. Another example is changes in languages such as Ruby, where application programmes sometimes cannot keep up with the changes. Same is true for httpd or tomcat - just some other examples.

I am in the Ruby SIG. In the case of Ruby, I don't think we have the
capacity of the older Ruby modules in the rawhide and supported
platforms.
You can see how the current Module Ruby builds look like from the Koji
build page below.
In my memory, we are struggling to build old Ruby, Ruby 2.7 to build
on the new environment, rawhide.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=125

If you want to use multiple versions of the Ruby in Linux, RVM (Ruby
Version Manager) can be an alternative.
https://rvm.io/

--
Jun | He - Him | Timezone: UTC+1 or 2, Czech Republic
See <https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/czech-republic-prague-to-utc> for