Re: Place to write something up

> Am 04.05.2023 um 14:11 schrieb Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> On Wed, May 03, 2023 at 10:01:51PM -0500, Chris Adams wrote:
>> Kind of a random thing, but... I would like to write up how to use GRUB2
>> to do BIOS-PXE+UEFI-PXE+UEFI-HTTP boot.  I asked for the Fedora packages
>> to include the needed PXE bit, and it does now (thanks!), so I feel I
>> owe a good explanation on how to use it. :)
>>
>> I don't have any kind of personal blog or such, and probably could use
>> some review once I do write something... is there a good Fedora-provided
>> place to do something like that?
>
> The wiki might be another place:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki

Not really. Fedora decided some time ago to migrate all documentation from wiki to Antorra CMS pages. This is not uncontroversial and everyone may find it good or not. But that's where we are at any rate.

--
Peter Boy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pboy

Timezone: CET (UTC+1) / CEST (UTC+2)

Fedora Server Edition Working Group member
Fedora docs team contributor and board member
Java developer and enthusiast