magazine article on "reading" source code

Hi,

As the editor of Red Hat Magazine, I receive a lot of article
suggestions. I ran across one recently that sounded like a good idea. Is
anyone interesting in writing an article about "reading" source code as
a way to start contributing to open source? i.e. Start with submitting
patches, eventually get a few patches accepted, then start writing your
own apps based on what you've learned from reading source code.

If you are interested, email me directly and we can discuss.

Thanks,
Tammy Fox
Editor, Red Hat Magazine