Re: A new FMN will arrive this week

> - email me when I get a new badge

Yes, Badges has still not been ported over to Fedora Messaging. It's actually the last remaining piece I think, with FMN done. Until then, FMN can't understand the messages that Badges emits, so you can't subscribe to notifications yet. Sorry about that! Badges is on our list of tech debt to handle, so hopefully it won't last too long.

> - email me when Koschei status of a package I co-maintain changes
> I have no idea how to setup this. When I try to create a new rule in the new
> system, it offers a list of applications but neither Badges nor Koschei seem to
> be listed.

Koschei has been ported to Fedora Messaging, but they don't have message schemas yet. We have written quite a few schema packages for Fedora apps but not for all of them, and unfortunately Koschei was missed. I'll try to get that moving forward.

Thanks for the feedback.