Re: %patchN deprecated?

On 31. 03. 23 13:58, Petr Menšík wrote:
Is there also documented and preferred way to apply just single patch when %autosetup -N -S git is used? I mean, if I want to have all patches applied git-like way, I know I can use -m or -M parameters to %autopatch. But %autopatch -m 1 -M 1 does not look nice.

I haven't found how to do that from comments in /usr/lib/rpm/macros. Can you help?

  %autopatch 1

https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/blob/rpm-4.18.1-release/macros.in#L1236-L1239

Also documented in https://rpm-software-management.github.io/rpm/manual/autosetup.html#autopatch

The individual patch numbers as arguments feature is available since RPM 4.17, see https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/pull/1697