Fedpkg: Could not execute pre_push_check: Fail to upload files. Server returns status 403

Hi,

For the past week I have been having issues pushing changes into my own fork of a package.

Here is what I have done:
(All of this used to work fine about a week ago, my steps are always the same.)

Click the Fork button for example here: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ppp/tree/
fedpkg clone -a forks/omejzlik/rpms/ppp
cd ppp
git checkout -b fedora_testing
Make a change.
git add .
git commit -a -m 'Some comment'
git push --set-upstream origin fedora_testing
Could not execute pre_push_check: Fail to upload files. Server returns status 403
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://src.fedoraproject.org/forks/omejzlik/rpms/ppp.git'

The same error happens if I try to make a change in the main/rawhide branch and even when using fedpkg push.
The error used to be "Unauthorized access..." about 3 days ago, then changed to 403.

I have created and set new tokens for both:
[fedpkg.distgit]
apibaseurl = https://src.fedoraproject.org
token = XH...

[fedpkg.pagure]
url = https://pagure.io/
token = AK...

I have updated my SSH key in my FAS profile just in case it has anything to do with this.
And I tried logging into my fedora kerberos account.
Nothing helps.

I have several older packages forked from a week or earlier, pushing there throws a different error:
error: RPC failed; HTTP 502 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 502
send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packet
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly

Any idea what the problem is?
Thanks.