Re: Bodhi_enabled ? Re: F38 Change complete (100% complete) deadline today

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 10:51 AM Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Feb 2023 10:41:37 -0800
> Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > ok, we also have "Bodhi updates-testing activation point"
> > >
> > > I just notice many fc38 packages in bodhi -> "create new update"
> > > that weren't sent to updates-testing.
> >
> > yeah, any updates after that need to be submitted by the
> > maintainer(s).
> >
> > Perhaps we could make it more clear that auto-created updates are
> > turned off at that point as well?
>
> There was a point at which the update was automatically created but not
> automatically submitted to testing.
>
> I think this is an example:
>
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2023-1653514c86
>
> The update was created automatically but I noticed it hadn't been
> submitted for testing the following day and had to do it myself.

It looks like this update was created on the day the beta freeze
started. There was also a problem with getting packages signed on that
day, so bodhi probably just timed out when trying to submit this
update to "testing" and "stable" ... (though that's only my
interpretation of events; the same thing happened to one of my
packages, I also had to "submit to testing" manually).

Fabio