Re: Creating a F37 remix/spin LiveCD without a desktop environment

Hi Sergio,

Thanks! Yes, slim was retired but I just make my own RPM for F37 locally. It is very straightforward and works fine. I would be happy to unretire it if that is possible.

But that does not explain to me why the remix does not get created.

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 03:00:31 PM CST, Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 2023-02-20 at 02:28 +0000, Globe Trotter via devel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since about Fedora 20 or so, I have been rolling my own Fedora spin
> without a desktop environment, and with openbox and slim (simple
> login manager). All worked well, because I did not need to roll these
> that often, with dnf upgrade on existing installations, except up
> until now when I need a new LiveCD for a new machine coming online. I
> last successfully made a LiveCD with Fedora 34.

I just notice slim package was retired on Fedora 37

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/slim

HTH

--
Sérgio M. B.