Go leaves will be mass retired in one month

(Resending as it seems this didn't reach the ML the first time...)

Hi Fedorians,

Changes/Mass_Retire_Golang_Leaves [1] has been approved by FESCo. As
part of this Change, all Go library packages that are leaves will be be
mass retired and removed from the Fedora 39 repositories in
approximately one month.

The following maintainers/groups own co-maintain or watch at least one
package that we have identified as a leaf:

@deepinde-sig
@go-sig
@osbuild-sig
agerstmayr
anthr76
athoscr
atim
carlwgeorge
dcavalca
dctrud
eclipseo
fab
fale
fuller
gundersanne
jchaloup
jdoss
jjelen
laiot
logic
mayorga
mgoodwin
nathans
obudai
pwouters
qulogic
rga
rominf
yanqiyu

I will forward this message to those users separately instead of BCCing.
Apparently, some people have broken filters that hide any email sent to
the ML even if it's addressed to them directly.

See [2] for a full list of leaves and [3] for a maintainer by maintainer
breakdown. Maintainers may opt out by cloning
https://pagure.io/GoSIG/go-leaves/ and pushing an `opt-out/{PKGNAME}`
file with a short justification.
Something like:

```
git clone ssh://git@xxxxxxxxx/GoSIG/go-leaves.git
cd go-leaves
echo "Dependency for foo (review bug #XXXXX)" > ./opt-out/bar
git add ./opt-out/bar
git commit -m "opt out bar"
git push origin
```

All Go SIG members have write access to this repository. Other users can
submit a pull request. You're also welcome to file an issue and I'll
push the file for you.

After a month has passed, we'll remove Go SIG write access from the
repository and stop accepting additional opt-outs. Then, we'll preform
test builds in Copr to make sure there's no false positives in the list.
Finally, I'll verify the results, opt out any additional false
positives, and preform the mass retirement. As usual, anybody can
unretire packages without a re-review within eight weeks by filing a
releng ticket.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Mass_Retire_Golang_Leaves
[2] https://pagure.io/GoSIG/go-leaves/blob/main/f/leaves
[3] https://pagure.io/GoSIG/go-leaves/blob/main/f/leaves-by-maintainer