Re: List of long term FTBFS packages to be retired in February​

On 1/25/23 13:04, Alexander Ploumistos wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 3:56 PM Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> IQmol                                            jussilehtola
>
> I'm leaving this comment in case Susi (Cc) didn't get the previous
> mail like last time. I know that they're working with upstream to
> package the next version of IQmol, so this should be resolved sooner
> or later.

Hi,

yes, un-addressed mail (bcc) is insufficient to contact package maintainers;
thanks for the ping. I am aware of the issue thanks to Bugzilla, and am actively
working to find a resolution.

The current problem is that libQGLViewer (cc'd) was last updated 5 years ago,
and the up-to-date version of IQmol that supports OpenBabel3 needs a more recent
version of libQGLViewer.

Susi
--
Susi Lehtola