Re: systemd-resolved package overwrite /etc/resolv.conf again

Peter Boy a écrit :
> By providing your own /etc/resolv.conf you do not *disable*
> systemd-resolved, if it’s that what you really want to achieve. It’s
> just a part of it. You would have to
>
> [—]# systemctl stop systemd-resolved
> [—]# systemctl disable systemd-resolved
> [—]# rm /etc/resolv.conf
> [—]# vi /etc/resolv.conf
> <insert>
> domain <YOURDOMAIN>.  # optional
> search <YOUR SEARCHPAFH>  #optional
> nameserver <NAMESERVER_IP>
> nameserver <BACKUP_NAMESERVER_IP>
> < save&quit>
>
> In that case NetworkManager takes over to manage
> /etc/resolv.conf. If you don’t want this, too, you have to

Yes, NetworkManager takes control of /etc/resolv.conf, and
systemd-resolved switch to consumer mode. The result is the same.

> [—]# vi /etc/NetworkManager.conf
>
> [main]
> dns=none
>

> However, all of this is not advisable. Rather, my question is, what
> exactly doesn’t work well. We are aware of issues with libvirt
> virbr0 virtual network interfaces and various parts of systemd. One
> of them is systemd-resolved and specifically split DNS resolving.

I got a strange bug, and very rare bug, on 1-2 servers (instead of all
of my servers). I described the bug on github[1], and I provided
systemd debug log. My servers are not running libvirt/virbr0. However
all servers has docker0 interface (but 1-2 servers has the bug). On
the ticket I say 1 server is impacted, but yesterday that was 2
servers down with the same issue.

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/23406

GnuPG: AE157E0B29F0BEF2 at keys.openpgp.org
CA Cert: https://dl.casperlefantom.net/pub/ssl/root.der