Re: z3 soname bump

Hi,
there is no need to wait for klee. Unfortunately, the package cannot be build
in Rawhide at the moment since the project cannot be built with LLVM 15 and
the llvm14 compatibility package cannot be used with clang 15 (and clang14 is
a library only package).

Unfortunately, I do not have the necessary time or that deep knowledge of LLVM
to do the necessary porting work myself (quite a lot of breaking
changes in LLVM 15)
and upstream has not yet merged the work I did for LLVM 14 last March.
I plan to retire this package in a week unless someone steps up. I'll
announce this
in a separate email as well.

Regards,
Lukas