WASM from Ruby - Lightning Chess Web App

People,

Over the holidays we had our irregular Family Lightning Chess competition (10 seconds per move) - I have not found an online web site that will work exactly with our rules and it occurs to me that this would be a nice project for me to get working via a Ruby2WASM project. If I could get that project working, it would allow the family to have at least annual electronic competitions for the times when not all the relatives can physically make it to the one place at the one time . .

What do you think?

Regards,

Phil.
--