Re: F39 proposal: Replace DNF with DNF5 (System-Wide Change proposal)

Because the naming of the tool is upstream decision I opened a discussion https://github.com/rpm-software-management/dnf5/discussions/210. DNF and the new tool is shipped into multiple upstream therefore we have to collect feedback from multiple distribution and upstream discussion channel is the bet place for that. I asked there several question and I provided 3 basic scenarios.

```
    What name (**dnf**, yum, **dnf5**, or microdnf ) we should use for package providing binary (currently DNF5)?
    What binary name or symlink we should use in man pages (currently DNF5) for examples?
    What binary name or symlink we should use in Fedora guidelines?
    What binary name or symlink we should use in RHEL guidelines?
    How we should name packages containing plugins (additional command)?
```

Best regards

Jaroslav