Re: addition of -Wall to default flags (redhat-rpm-config-8.0.38-1)

> I'd argue that any upstream package which includes -Werror by default is
> broken, considering how often gcc warnings change.

I see that argument.  Some packages are like elfutils and intended only to
build on the latest gcc version, and update frequently to track it.
Whatever their rationale and the wisdom of it or lack thereof, that's the
way they are upstream.  We should come to a decision about the preferred
way to deal with these in Fedora packaging, be it to remove their -Werror
or whatever else.

The addition of -Wall created a problem that we didn't have before,
so I brought it up.

Thanks,
Roland