Re: [HEADS UP] gpgme rebase to 1.17.1 and libqgpgme SONAME bump

On Wed, 2022-11-30 at 13:59 +0100, Jiri Kucera wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder Petr. I will do the rebase in rawhide only then.

Thanks for taking care of these dependencies and announcing the bump.

For extra bonus points :D, if it's not too much trouble, it would be
great if you could do this on a side tag in future - yes, even for
Rawhide. Without a side tag and combined update, the openQA tests for
the gpgme update fail:
https://openqa.stg.fedoraproject.org/tests/overview?version=38&groupid=2&build=Update-FEDORA-2022-603eea89a3&distri=fedora
if the gpgme bump and all dependent rebuilds were in the same update,
the tests would pass (assuming nothing's actually broken).

Right now we're not gating Rawhide updates on test failures, but I do
check them all, so I had to make sure all the rebuilds had actually
been done, then add comments noting the tests need to be re-run after
the next Rawhide compose, then remember to re-run them so all that ugly
red ink goes away :D If/when we do start gating Rawhide on openQA
failures, this update would be blocked by gating.

Thanks again!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA