Re: Ask Fedora: user reporting trouble with R-pi 4. Could someone please take a look?

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 16:22:02 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:

> I replied, but he doesn't actually provide much information to be able
> to actually reply with certainly.

Thanks. Yeh, it often takes a little bit of back and forth to obtain the
necessary info. I didn't know what to ask for, or I'd have started with
that already.

> Also may be better to send queries around arm to the arm list, I saw
> this by luck.

Unfortunately, I'm not an arm user myself, so I'm not the arm lists.
Would it be possible for some of the arm folks to look at the forum from
time to time please? It's noted as the official support channel on the
website, so it'll be the first place folks will come to.

We can point them to the arm list if that's preferred too. Please let us
know and I can announce it on the forum there so folks know.

--
Thanks,
Regards,