Fedora 37 slow applications startup, maybe GTK4 / libadwaita???

I have been experiencing slow applications startup on previous Fedora releases, but it was GNOME Settings and it wasn't something I opened too much, didn't dedicate too much time to investigate. I always thought it was some lack of optimizations on GTK4 or libadwaita since these were pretty new.

Now on Fedora 37 that GNOME Files (Nautilus) is having the same issues like taking 3 or more seconds to show a window when the Nautilus service isn't still running, I decided to run an strace. I found some delays when starting up related to access to sysfs PCI devices files, more frequently with:

openat(AT_FDCWD, "/sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:05:02.0/config", O_RDONLY) = 25

That device is Thunderbolt related, sometimes it is another one, but this one is the most frequent. Any ideas why this is happening? or anyone one about a bug report for something like this?.