Re: SPDX Change update - Missing identifier for XDebug

> Dne 10. 11. 22 v 12:04 Remi Collet napsal(a):
>

> Open an issue for
>
> https://gitlab.com/fedora/legal/fedora-license-data
>
> if there is need for new SPDX id then Jilayne will request it for you and add it to
> fedora-license-data.

Just a quick process clarification here!

Generally, please follow the process as described here: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/legal/license-review-process/

If a license does need to be submitted to SPDX, then it is best if a Fedora community member (not me) submit it. This is because, as per SPDX process, the person who submits the license is not expected to weigh in on as an SPDX-legal team member on the approval.

More on the process for SPDX can be found here: https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/blob/main/DOCS/request-new-license.md

Relatedly, Richard has made a bunch of license submissions to SPDX License List on behalf of Fedora: see https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22new+license%2Fexception+request%22
As per SPDX process, usually the submitter is asked to help create the files once a license is accepted, but I'm not sure it's fair for Richard to do all of those - it'd be great to get a little help on the from the Fedora community since these are licenses that will be added to the Fedora license data.

Thanks,
Jilayne