Help understanding Fedora CI failure wrt RPM Sequoia

Hey,

Thought I'd try to get on with the times and do the Sequoia change via a PR instead of just pushing as we've traditionally done. So far so good, but it throws up an error which I have no idea how to debug:

https://artifacts.dev.testing-farm.io/700d486d-d409-44fe-b7c3-01634243558e/

> Unknown Error occured: An rpm exception occurred: package not installed

Okay, something failed, and it appears to be related to this very change as the tests pass with a "no-op" PR. And in that case, a good thing it got caught. But how on earth to debug this? I don't see anything even remotely relevant in the accompanying logs, nor did I find any obvious way to run this stuff locally.

Help, Obi-Wan KenoCI.

	- Panu -