Re: Karma for OpenSSL needed

Kevin Fenzi kirjoitti 2.11.2022 klo 20.33:
On Wed, Nov 02, 2022 at 08:15:00PM +0200, Otto Liljalaakso wrote:

Would it be possible to update Koji's web UI so that it offers the signed
one for download? Is there anything going for the current behavior of
offering the unsigned one instead?

Which signed one?
Some packages have multiple signed copies at the same time.

koji also only knows them by their short hash of the key, not
'fedora-37' or something.

Signed packages are cleaned up after some amount of time if they are not
in a tag requiring keeping them.

Thank you for this information, I was not aware of these details.

So, I suppose the web interface could offer signed copies if they exist,
but might be confusing if you don't know what the various keys short
hash is. Feel free to file a RFE for koji folks: https://pagure.io/koji

I personally will not, because I have been happily downloading the unsigned builds from Koji for testing, thus I cannot really present the case. But perhaps somebody who would prefer, or insists on, using only signed builds wants to?