Re: limiting the (systemd) journal size

To be fair, my situation might be a bit unorthodox. These systemd-nspawn containers were created using `dnf --installroot ...` (the sort of method documented here: http://0pointer.net/blog/systemd-for-administrators-part-xxi.html). And some of them were created by copying the root filesystems of what were formerly qemu virtual machines. I'm not sure how common that sort of thing is for people to do. As long as it is easy for admins to tweak things for their use case, it might not be something that really needs a special default.