Re: I made a new Fedora Apps page, do you want it?

Thank you for the feedback Stan,

> I use a dark theme, and I prefer the gray text only approach of the
> current page to the bright white circles with black text of your
> approach.  I think that is partly to do with the text size difference
> (your text is smaller).

I use light themes so this is something that I didn't consider at all.
Thank you. I will see for myself and make it dark theme friendly.

>  I like the color aesthetics of the current page better, too.

We can try to make some changes, but I thought it would be best to use
the same color scheme as https://getfedora.org/

> Though I would like the viewing window to expand when zoomed in so that it fills the screen.

Cool idea. Will do, thanks.

Jakub