Re: CVE Tracking Bugs

Maxwell G via devel wrote:
> I don't think Fedora packagers should be CCed on these global trackers.

The problem is that, as it stands, those global trackers are the only place
that actually explains (usually in one paragraph) what the security issue
actually is. The [fedora-all] trackers are pretty useless considering that
they contain no information whatsoever beyond the subject line. (Their only
relevant content is the state, mainly whether they are open or closed.)

If we want independent Fedora-specific tracker bugs, they will need a copy
of the introductory paragraph(s).

        Kevin Kofler