List of licenses for documentation builders

As I've been working on converting license tags to SPDX, I have found
myself frequently needing to determine the license for some file that
is not distributed by the package upstream, such as JavaScript and CSS
files copied in by documentation builders, or header files from
header-only packages.  To avoid figuring out the same license over and
over, I started taking notes.  Over the past few days, I've been
tidying up my notes for consumption by someone other than me.  Here
they are:

https://jamezone.org/pleasure/software/Fedora/license/

I hope this will be useful for some of you.  Notes on the notes:

1. The Computer Modern font license is "Knuth", but that is the old license
   name.  There is an open issue to determine how to submit that license to
   SPDX:

   https://gitlab.com/fedora/legal/fedora-license-data/-/issues/18

   It is unfortunate that this affects Computer Modern, which is the default
   font used by TeX; it is likely that a very high percentage of PDF files
   generated by TeX have these fonts embedded in them.

2. If you analyze anything on the list, please send me an email to tell me if
   you came to the same conclusions about licenses.  If you did, I will update
   the page to note that a 2nd party verified the analysis.  If you did not,
   tell me how your analysis disagrees.

3. If you have similar notes for packages I don't have on the list, let's
   combine our notes.  This list should ultimately live on a Fedora-managed
   web page.  Right now it is still fairly incomplete.

4. Packages I hope to analyze soon: various Sphinx extensions, GAPDoc, and
   hevea.

5. Having my face peeking at me from the top of all of my web pages is
   starting to creep me out.  I need to find another picture.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/