Re: Check out the Fedora Packager Dashboard!

Björn,

I won't be addressing the comments one-by-one, as it mostly boils down
to "I don't like the UI/UX" (how I read it, at least). And I
absolutely understand and accept that. On the other hand, we (as in
the people who developed this) are, well, developers, and that about
sums up the UX optimizations :)

The current state makes sense for us, but we are very open to pull
requests and improvements. Or, if you don't feel like diving into
JavaScript, you can put together a feature request that will, in
detail, document the UI changes you'd like to see, the different icon
choice you made, and explain why you believe those are more
"universally understood" or better. I'm not promising everything will
be accepted, but once again, I know for a fact the UI could be better.

Thanks for taking the time to sum up your thoughts, we are looking
forward to seeing less "this sucks" and more "here's how I'd fix it,
though"!

J.