Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : ELN SIG

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 10:12 AM Alexander Sosedkin
<asosedkin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 4:06 PM Troy Dawson <tdawson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 6:55 AM Alexander Sosedkin <asosedkin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Not a full-blown meeting prompt,
> >> but I recall complaining about `fipscheck` missing from ELN repositories,
> >> and IIRC it was blocked on something that time.
> >> If you could have a second look, that'd be appreciated,
> >> as it's a popular build dependency among the packages I'm concerned about.
> >

> > is  `fipscheck` = libkcapi-fipscheck ?
> > If so, it's built and in ELN.
> > It did have a failed build in July, but it's been rebuilding fine since July 27.
>
> I can't find it under
> https://odcs.fedoraproject.org/composes/production/latest-Fedora-ELN/

https://tiny.distro.builders/view-srpm--view-eln--libkcapi.html has it
listed as part of the buildroot, but it's not specifically included in
the ELN compose. The same is true for CentOS Stream 9[1] and RHEL 9,
so if this is incorrect it should be resolved there and we will pull
it in. Otherwise, it remains available in the Koji buildroot, but
won't show up in the ELN compose.

[1] https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/release-engineering/pungi-centos/-/blob/centos-9-stream/prepopulate.json#L31761