Re: how to update rpms/vile?

Hello,

mmckinst seems to have been marked as an Inactive Packager looking at the recently introduced Inactive Packager Policy:
https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers/issue/230

As such, he will loose packager status in two months in case he doesn't answer.

If you don't want to wait for two months, you can follow the Non-responsive Maintainer Policy:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers/

If the request is granted, his packages will be orphaned, and any packager will be able to pick it up, including you.

He last logged into the Fedora Account System on the 18th of August 2020.

Greetings,
Lyes Saadi